- 3 Nights Accommodation on twin sharing basis
- All meals
- Complete transfer by A/c car
- English speaking guide for the entire tour
- Complementary banana boat ride
- All tours mentioned in the itinerary
- Air Fare
- Optional tours which is not mentioned in the itinerary
- Exit tax and visa fee
- Additional cost if there is any overstay due to flight cancellation etc.
- Personal expenses like laundry, telephone etc.
- 3.09% GST on final bill
Book Your Seat
To reserve your seat on this tour please call Ravi Hebballi on +91 9845076686
- Meet & Greet on arrival at Denpasar airport with welcome with flower garland and English speaking guide.
- Transfer by road to Resort and check in.
- Transfer to Indian Restaurant for lunch
- Post lunch
- Uluwatu temple
- Kachek Dance at the back drop of ocean and setting sun
Kachek fire Dance: This is a traditional dance and song performance without using any musical instruments. Story in the dance is of Ramayana.
- Dinner at Indian Restaurant.
Overnight at Resort
- After breakfast transfer to scenic river rafting area.
- River Rafting at Ayung: The action starts when you launch into an 12 km river stretch, navigating through 33 class II and III rapids set to a backdrop of wild unspoiled rainforest, towering gorges and magnificent rice paddy terraces. Enroute you will see breath taking carvings of Ramayana and Mahabharata on the rocks along the river.
- Post Indonesian Lunch & proceed to Kintamani and Batur lake sightseeing.
Visit following places on this tour:
- Tegenungan waterfall
- Art Village of Celuk: Famous for Silver craft and great and unique designs.
- Kintamani and Lake Batur: Mount Batur is located at Kintamani and it has erupted about 24 times since year 1800 and still active up to now. Since the mount erupting, it has impacted to the local society life around this mount, like removing altar (Temple), improve or repairing the village and re-arrange the tradition. Lake Batur is the biggest lake in Bali and functioning as irrigation source to all farmers around it.
- Mas: Mas is the wood carver village in traditional style, many painting galleries are also there to visit here.
- Tegallalng rice terrace: This village is formerly as usually traditional Balinese village in Bali where most of the villagers are working on the rice field and some of them are working as government officer and other private sectors. Nowadays, Tegalalang Village is become famous because of the beautiful rice terrace that the tourist to come and see this amazing panorama. The visitors who visit this village will discover the beautiful green rice terrace on the cliff bank and understanding how does the local farmer work on it hardly to make rice.
- Dinner at Indian Restaurant
Transfer back to resort
- After breakfast proceed to Tanjung Benoa beach.
- Activities at Tanjung Benoa beach
- Banana Boat ride – Complimentary
- Flying fox
- Under water walk
- Visit to Sea Turtle Park: Here one can touch and feel sea turtles and many other birds like Horn bill and lizards.
- Lunch at Indian Restaurant
Post lunch time for Shopping.
Candle light dinner at Jumaron Beach with large spread of sea food and vegetarian delicacy.
Transfer back to resort
- Breakfast at Resort
- Leisure till transfer to airport
Drop to airport
End of tour.
Contact Dr. Ravi Hebballi – 9845076686
The total cost of the Tour is as indicated below depending on the category of accommodation:
Tour Cost Per Person
High Season Surcharge
ADI DHARMA HOTEL 3*
01 Jul 2014 – 31 Aug 2014
BALI RANI HOTEL 4*
02 Jul – 31 Aug 2014
RAMADA BINTANG BALI 5*
01 July – 30 Sep 2014